SOUTH LEE CO-WORKING OFFICES
Entrepreneur Co-Working Offices for Rent in Cleveland Tennessee
Entrepreneur Co-Working Offices For Rent
Are you needing a reasonable price co-working office that will provide you a place to work and have a mailing address? Don’t want clients coming over to your house for meetings? This is the perfect option for the individual entrepreneur that just needs a single office unit and access to a meeting room for the occasional meeting with a client. This option includes utilities and Internet with the flexibility of a month-to-month lease.
Benefits of Renting Co-Working Offices in Cleveland, Tennessee
- Save Money – Co-working offices are less expensive than renting a full office.
- All-inclusive – Rent, Internet, Utilities are all included in one monthly bill. No need to manage multiple utility bills.
- Flexible – Rent for as little as 3 months to see if co-working offices are right for you. After 3 months, then rent month-to-month.
- Social – Being an entrepreneur can be lonely. Have the ability to network with other entrepreneurs in your building.
- Free Business Consulting – We provide one free hour per month of business consulting from a local CPA and entrepreneur. Sharpen your business strategy by getting answers to your business, online marketing, tax, or accounting questions.
Are you new to the idea of renting an entrepreneurial co-working office? Check out the below video that talks about the pros and cons of renting a co-working office vs. working from home.
Video: Should I Rent Entrepreneur Co-Working Offices or Work from Home?
Single 11′ x 11′ Office Space for Rent
Monthly Rent: Starting at $295. Rate is based on one tenant in office.
Lease Term: Minimum 3 month term, then month-to-month.
1310 South Lee Hwy
Cleveland, TN 37311
Call (423) 614-0069 for showing.
Utilities and Internet included. Property manager requires a positive reference from current/prior landlord, and a credit report score over 575 to qualify for property.